My Feet Aren't Ugly: A Girl's Guide to Loving Herself from the Inside out by Debra Beck (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you ever feel bad about yourself or have trouble being yourself while still fitting in? Do you have tough questions you are afraid to ask?In this funny, honest book, teen mentor Debra Beck provides personal stories, quizzes, journaling exercises, and thoughts from teens themselves to help you develop your self-confidence. Learn how to make healthy decisions in the face of peer pressure, have strong relationships with family and friends, and respect and love yourself for who you are. This revised and updated edition also has new chapters on bullying and internet safety.
- Author BiographyDebra Beck is an entrepreneur and counselor for teenage and pre-teen women. She has devoted herself to helping young women become happy and confident enough to make good decisions. She has drawn on her own experience and the experiences of the young women she has helped to make her book resonate with readers. She currently lives in Sedona, AZ.
- Author(s)Debra Beck
- PublisherBeaufort Books
- Date of Publication09/09/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeaufort Books
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight328 g
- Width175 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.34
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.65
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.28
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.23
- AU $23.01Trending at AU $23.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.