All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn ordinary man (Frank Johnson) is trying to deal with life after losing his job to Budget cuts. Like so many in America these days, he copes in his own way. Frank rearranges his life through a new profound view of Feng Shui that he modifies to his expectations. With a sense of humor and his GPS, he navigates the balance of family, life, and unemployment in his new Feng Shui Kitchen? A seriously funny story that will make you cry from laughter! Frank Johnson is the new blue collar hero of today.
- Author BiographyI am the Author of the Best Selling novel Sole & Inspiration in which I am very proud of. I admit, it tugs at the heart strings and sends the reader on an emotional roller coaster as well as letting the reader hold out hope for the best. My latest book, 'My Feng Shui Kitchen?' is lighthearted and fun. Currently I'm getting through the cold Minnesota winter by laughing at my own conundrums after having similar experiences, not all reality though of Frank Johnson. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! Thank you very much.
- Author(s)Eli M Fuentes
- Date of Publication19/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.01New
- AU $86.25New
- AU $21.56New
- AU $43.88New
- AU $23.51New
- AU $25.04New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $86.23
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.16
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.86
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.85
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.