All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMichelle Mone is one of the most successful businesswomen of her generation and inspiration for entrepreneurs the world over. In My Fight to the Top, Michelle tells the story of how she overcame near-poverty on the rough streets of rth-west Scotland, before rising to the top of the business world. This is the tell-all account of the UK's most fearless fashion brand and the truth behind the woman that created it.
- Author BiographyMichelle Mone was born in Glasgow. She is the founder of MJM International Ltd, which owns the Ultimo brand.
- Author(s)Michelle Mone
- PublisherBonnier Books Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectBiography: Business
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBLINK Publishing
- Weight280 g
- Width129 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $23.89Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.