All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMy Fire's Gone Out! is a simple, funny and yet profound story about coping with change. The fire is a metaphor for what is really important to you in your life or your work. In this fast-paced modern world we live in,we are faced with many challenges and complex choices. Sometimes our personal fire can go out and this book can help you get that spark back to relight your fire! Read it in an hour and change your life for good! Thoughts from the flames! The key topics of the book includes: change happens; react positively; and take action and the opportunity that change brings. My Fire's Gone Out! can be applied to any type of change, from redundancy to starting a new relationship. It covers the universal themes of common sense and the reality of life in general! This book can help you achieve positive success and enjoy your life and your work!
- Author BiographyLiam O'Connell is a professional motivation and business speaker who has won a prestigious UK Skills National Training Award and is a full member of the Professional Speakers Association.
- Author(s)Liam O'Connell
- PublisherAccent Press Ltd
- Date of Publication07/06/2010
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationPembroke Dock
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAccent Press Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.