All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of Milet's new line of bilingual board books, the series focusing on colours features a two-page spread on each featured colour, with a large image on the right and four smaller images on the left of objects in that colour. The images are photographs embellished with illustration, so they are fresh and creative but still simple and clear. Below each image is the word for the object in English and the second language in large, bold text. Children can explore the concept of colours while they learn the words for objects around them in two languages.
- Author BiographyMilet Publishing is a leading independent publisher of books for children, young adults, and adults, featuring more than 300 titles in English and more than 25 languages that celebrate multiculturalism and multilingualism. They are based in Chicago.
- Author(s)Milet Publishing Ltd
- PublisherMilet Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication02/01/2011
- LanguageEnglish & Korean
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMilet Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date21/10/2015
- Content Note1
- Weight216 g
- Width165 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementBilingual edition
- Reading AgeFrom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.