About this product
- DescriptionA bold, bright and educational bilingual board book - children learn the words for opposites in two languages! This new title in Milet's popular board book series features a one-page spread on each featured opposite. The images are photographs embellished with illustration, so they are fresh and creative but still simple and clear. Text is large and easy to read, and is perfect for learning in the classroom as well as at home. A highly enjoyable and educational bilingual resource.
- Author BiographyMilet Publishing is a leading independent publisher of books for children, young adults, and adults, featuring more than 300 titles in English and more than 25 languages that celebrate multiculturalism and multilingualism. They are based in Chicago.
- Author(s)Milet Publishing
- PublisherMilet Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleMy First Bilingual Book
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMilet Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date21/10/2015
- Content Note1
- Weight238 g
- Width165 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Reading AgeFrom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.