About this product
- DescriptionHooray! Hooray! Soon it will be Chinese New Year. A fun and colorful way to introduce the Chinese New Year to young readers Chinese New Year is a time of new beginnings. Follow one little girl as she learns how to welcome the coming year and experience all the festivities surrounding it. This warm and lively introduction to a special holiday will make even the youngest child want to start a Chinese New Year tradition!
- Author BiographyKaren Katz has written and illustrated many books for children, including The Colors of Us, Can You Say Peace, My First Ramadan, Counting Kisses and Where is Baby's Belly Button. Long inspired by folk art from around the world, she was inspired to write her first book, Over the Moon, when she and her husband adopted their daughter from Guatemala, and she wanted to tell the story of welcoming Lena into their lives. Katz loves to paint and experiment with texture, color, collage and pattern. Besides an author and illustrator, she has been a costume designer, quilt maker, fabric artist and graphic designer. Katz and her family divide their time between New York City and Saugerties, New York.
- Author(s)Karen Katz
- PublisherHenry Holt & Company Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHenry Holt & Company Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width210 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.