All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFind out all about Christmas and have some fun making cards, presents and decorations with this first Christmas book for children aged 6+. Each craft activity has clearly illustrated step-by-step instructions. Ideas include your own personalised advent calendar, quick and easy Christmas cards, angel decorations and a delicious yule log. The book includes an illustrated re-relling of the Christmas story.
- Author BiographyJane Winstanley is an author with a wealth of experience in children's non-fiction and is the author of the bestselling Oxford Merry Christmas Book.
- Author(s)Jane Winstanley,Rita Storey
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight384 g
- Width222 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $25.08
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.