All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFind out all about Easter and enjoy making cards, presents, tasty treats and lots of other fun activities with this first Easter book. From making pancakes and decorating Easter eggs through to creating your own flower garden and chocolate nests, you'll be all ready for an amazing Easter. The book includes an illustrated re-relling of the Easter story. Perfect for an activity hungry 5-6 year old! Why t take a look at My First Christmas Book too?
- Author BiographyJane Winstanley is an author with a wealth of experience in children's non-fiction and is the author of the bestselling Oxford Merry Christmas Book.
- Author(s)Jane Winstanley,Rita Storey
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight392 g
- Width222 mm
- Height289 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.