All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMemories from my childhood, especially those connected with WWII are deeply embedded in my mind. In spite of their serious and often disturbing nature our family was able to optimistically maintain through our country's upheaval as will as numerous household and personal challenges. Mom's faith was our bedrock.
- Author BiographyI was born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri and married a career Navy man. Life as a military wife entailed a number of moves, while rearing three wonderful children. My career with the Department of Defense spanned thirty years in the field of Human Resources. I am a retired, single great-grandmother, enjoying my golden years.
- Author(s)Rose Zeilman
- Date of Publication05/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.