About this product
- DescriptionHow many circles can you count? How many squares? In this introduction to geometric coloring, kids can count the shapes within each of the 30 images. And by following the easy directions, they'll create dazzling coloring effects that will float off the page. Includes 3-D glasses!
- Author(s)Anna Pomaska
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication29/04/2011
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleDover 3-D Coloring Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width209 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsColoring / join-the-dot book
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.