All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionMany words in the English language cant be decoded using phonics so this workbook is designed to help children remember high frequency words. Activities include the use of a high frequency word chart, words that can be traced and copied and colouring in exercises. This 80-page workbook contains activities, charts, fun spots, learning reviews, and further practice sections, ideal for use at school, in the home or out and about. Each activity has been developed with expert educators with over 30 years' experience so that they are entertaining as well as educational. Suitable for children aged 5 to 7 years old but could also be used with younger children to prepare for Primary school. Ideal for parents to use alongside their children's learning at school. This book is part of the Reading Eggs series, which complements the ermously successful online programme of the same name. The other titles in the series are: My First Phonics, My First Handwriting and My First Spelling.
- Author BiographyBefore becoming a writer, Sara Leman worked for over 16 years as a primary school teacher in England and Australia. Currently she writes the lesson content for both the ABC Reading Eggs and Mathseeds online programs. Sara has also written a variety of fiction and non-fiction books for young children.
- Author(s)Sara Leman
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleReading Eggs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight346 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.