All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $8.57Free postage
- AU $10.30Free postage
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $50.01Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
About this product
- DescriptionHere's the most entertaining way for children to get a good look at the human body and learn how bodies work: 28 fun and instructive, ready-to-color illustrations. Coordinating text explores the muscular, skeletal, nervous, digestive, respiratory, and immune systems, and answers such questions as What is a hiccup? and Where is my DNA?
- Author BiographyAn accomplished science and nature illustrator, Patricia J. Wynne is the recipient of the 2008 Theodor Seuss Geisel Honor and haswon awards fromParenting Magazine, the John Burroughs Association, and the National Science Teachers Association. Patricia'sartwork has appeared in galleries, magazines, newspapers, and more than 100 books for both children and adults. She is the author of numerous successful Dover titles on science and design.
- Author(s)Donald M. Silver,Patricia J. Wynne
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication24/04/2009
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleDover Children's Science Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsColoring / join-the-dot book
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.