All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's easy to get children to eat healthy fruit and veg if you kw how. More than 60 recipes for juices and smoothies will ensure your kids get their 5-a-day the easy way. From fresh citrus fruits to sweet berries, whatever your children's tipple there's a juice or smoothie to please (grown-ups will enjoy them too). Quick and easy to prepare, the delicious recipes inside are guaranteed to boost health and vitality. Each juice or smoothie is accompanied by tes to explain what essential vitamins and minerals they will provide, so you can target specific deficiencies.
- Author BiographyAmanda Cross, a trained nutritionist, has had a varied career including TV presenter for UK Living and Channel Health, health and beauty journalist and author. She is the author of Food Boosters for Kids, Miracle Soups and Curb the Carb.
- Author(s)Amanda Cross
- PublisherHamlyn (UK)
- Date of Publication02/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHamlyn (UK)
- Content Note, colour illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width150 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.