All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to knit different stitches and patterns and you'll soon be making all sorts of fun items. Divided into four chapters, the book includes a level of 1, 2, or 3 for every project, and comes with easyto-read instructions and adorable, step-by-step artworks that will guide you along the way. In Accessories you'll find cute little bow hair clips and decorative buttons, a panda hat, fingerless gloves, a keyring charm, and lots more. Warm & Cozy has pretty mouse mittens, an earflap hat, and a cowl. Then you can have a go at Bedroom Essentials, and try making a heart cushion or a caterpillar doorstop for your room. Lastly, Playtime has cute ideas for toys and other pretty things you'll love to make, such as an alien, a rag doll, and a doctor's stethoscope. Finally, the basic techniques section covers every knitting technique you'll need to kw, as well as yarns, needles, and stitches.
- Author BiographySusan Akass is the general editor of the 'My First' children's craft series, published by Cico Kidz, as well as the author of many popular reading scheme books and children's picture books. Susan is also a full-time primary school teacher. She is based in Bath.
- Author(s)Susan Akass
- PublisherCICO Books
- Date of Publication11/07/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Content Note300 col photographs and artworks
- Weight526 g
- Width208 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.