All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of simple but invative mazes to solve, for very young children. It lets you help the squirrel find his way up the tree, along the branches and up to the nuts; the jellyfish to find its way out of a tangle of seaweed; a rocket to navigate a suitable route through the galaxy, and more.
- Author(s)Kirsteen Robson
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Width216 mm
- Height250 mm
- Illustrator(s)Emily Golden
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest Age3+
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.