All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionMy First Pia Book series is an interactive teaching tool designed to be used in group music classes for children 3 to 5 years of age. This foundation course engages and prepares young students for further private pia lessons providing the necessary education for young students before sitting down at the pia. Using these books children will learn: * The musical alphabet * The te values * The musical staff * The basics of the keyboard * The dynamics The attractive stories in this book foster students' imaginations and readily stick in their minds. This easy and fun process gives young students a strong foundation to be used throughout their education in music.
- Author BiographyKatrin Arefy is the founder and artistic director of Golden Key Piano School and the creator of the Golden Key Method. The School won the Best of Berkeley in Music in 2009 and 2010. Katrin received her bachelor and master's degree in piano performance and pedagogy from the Gnessin School of Music in Moscow. She taught piano at Soure University in Tehran, as well as pedagogy classes to piano teachers. Her articles and lectures on Russian methods were published in Iran, which is one of the country's biggest newspapers. She translated Artobolevskaya's First Meet with the Music and Neuhaus' The Art of Piano Playing from Russian to Farsi. She also holds a Bachelor of Art in painting from Azad University in Tehran. Her very first students are now professional pianists graduating from some of the best music universities in Austria and Armenia.
- Author(s)Katrin Arefy
- Date of Publication25/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.