CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionWith sweet, four-color pictures, this board book with rounded corners introduces toddlers to the story of Christmas. Baby Jesus, Mary and Joseph, the shepherds, the angels, and the wise men - all are illustrated with large, inviting pictures. On the opposing pages, are several smaller pictures with details from the scene: the donkey, the manger, the sheep, etc. By pointing out and naming the pictures with a parent, even very young children can come to kw and love the Christmas story.
- Author(s)Maite Roche
- PublisherIgnatius Press
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleMy First Pictures
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIgnatius Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width155 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.