All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSusan Akass lets you in on some scientific secrets, showing you how to wow and dazzle all of your friends and teachers! The first chapter, Kitchen Chemistry, will teach you how to create some gooey gloop and how to make liquids change colour! It's like magic! The second chapter, Fantastic Physics, will make you the star of your science class. Defeat the laws of gravity and master electrical circuits as you learn how to make water rockets, balloon rockets and even James Bond switches! Lastly, Backyard Biology will have you venturing out into your garden and into parks in search of interesting plants, weird bugs and strange biological reactions. My First Science Book includes loads of projects and experiments that can be done in the home, most of them can be done on your own, and ne of them require any specialist equipment. It will have you looking at the world in a whole new way!
- Author BiographySusan Akass is the author of My First Bicycle Book, many popular reading scheme books and children's picture books, and the general editor of the My First children's series, published by CICO Kidz. Susan is also a full-time primary school teacher, where she is in charge of science. She is based in Bath.
- Author(s)Susan Akass
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Content Note250 color photographs and artworks
- Weight456 g
- Width208 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.81
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.