All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMy First Sin is an inspiring narrative of nine year old Tilou who desires to make her first communion. To partake in this ritual, Tilou has to make her first confession but she is confused as to what sin she has committed. It is this wish; this dream to make her first confession and her First communion that sustained her through this journey of a life engulfed both in hell and in hope. We see a young girl who shares her generosity, humor, and courage in the face of one trial after ather, matter what. She never once fails to share her love and joy with everyone she meets. We find the meaning of forgiveness in her words as her eyes are opened to her own responsibilities and how her actions affect others. This is a story about miracles, trust, love and above all, courage.
- Author(s)Lili Dauphin
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.