All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn My First Things That Go, kids learn about different types of transportation including planes, trains, and cars. This informational vehicle book features a variety of transportation vehicles and pictures. Each spread has exciting facts, labels, and high-quality pictures. The images are labeled clearly and promote early learning and language skills. The books are a sturdy format that is ideal for small hands to hold and carry, and the pages are filled with a distinctive, iconic design. The books can be read either alone or with an adult, and encourage learning on your own. My First Things That Go is the perfect transportation book for kids!This revamp of DK's most successful board books series includes updated photography, contemporary design, and an insightful approach to engaging preschoolers. With charming, bold design, clear labels, and a wide variety of topics, these first learning books encourage children to build the vocabulary and language skills that form the foundation of early education. DK's iconic My First board book series t only provides a collection of educational information books that children can refer back to again and again, but also offers a first taste of independent learning.
- Author(s)Clare Lloyd,DK
- PublisherDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Date of Publication02/02/2016
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleMy First (DK Publishing)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width124 mm
- Height157 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.