All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most adventurous travel writers of the 19th century recounts her journeys through Canada and the United States. Drawing from letters to her sister, Bird passionately details the sight of wigwams on Prince Edward Island and the romantic falls of Lorette in Quebec - plus dark encounters with cholera, slavery, and storms at sea.
- Author(s)Isabella Lucy Bird
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width135 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Introduction byClarence C. Strowbridge
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.