All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.51Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionSay A! When children grasp phonics the sounds created by letter combinations they re on their way to mastering reading. And the more fun they have as they learn, the faster their skills will grow and the more fully they ll absorb the information. That s why these word searches turn learning letters into a game. Each puzzle presents just one letter or sound, like baby and plate for LONG A; city and dance for SOFT C; and jab, jam, and jelly for J words. There s only a small list of words to find so children can easily complete the puzzles without becoming bored or losing their concentration. Adorable line drawings, such as a cute alligator painting, a cow going up-up-up in a balloon, and a zebra in a zig-zaggy zippered coat, add to the kid-appeal.
- Author BiographyEden Greenberg and Anthony Owsley have collaborated on fun puzzle books for beginners.
- Author(s)Anthony Owsley,Eden Greenberg
- PublisherCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintImagine Publishing, Inc
- Out-of-print date02/08/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width207 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.