All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBaby animals, sports, birthday parties, candy. Learning is fun with themes like these! Solving simple puzzles can feel like a game to a child, but even as they re enjoying these searches, they re building their word recognition and reading skills. Each small grid has only about eight to ten words to find, so kids won t become frustrated and lose their concentration, and every page features adorable line drawings that fit the puzzle s subject. As they go through the collection, young readers will happily find the very first words that they need to kw ones that relate to their everyday life and surroundings: the names for family members, different foods, holidays, common household items, and of course those special things they love, like the circus.
- Author BiographyEden Greenberg and Anthony Owsley have collaborated on fun puzzle books for beginners.
- Author(s)Anthony Owsley,Eden Greenberg
- PublisherCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintImagine Publishing, Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width206 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.