All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a first word book for babies and toddlers, with eye-catching images on every page. It features lots of familiar and fun things to look at, from a cuddly teddy bear and a bright bouncy ball to an exciting pile of presents and a yummy birthday cake. The illustrations are grouped into popular themes, including toys, actions and the outside world. Everyday items such as balloons and toy bricks contrast with more imaginative ones like a disaur and the stars. It is designed for children and grown-ups to enjoy together, with a wipe-clean padded cover and sturdy board pages. Specially created to be fun to learn, this soft-to-touch first book encourages babies and toddlers to talk, focus, and learn new words. The pages are grouped by subject, such as animals and things that go. Little pictures on the top or bottom of each page show more items of that kind, encouraging children to make connections and to say the words for those things too. The bright drawings of exciting toys, friendly people and cute creatures make this a wonderful aid to learning that small children will want to return to time and time again.
- Author BiographyJan Lewis works mostly in vibrant ink and line. Her distinctive work has appeared on greetings cards, in animatics for advertising, and in animation for television, though the bulk of her work has been for a wide range of attractive children's books.
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication17/11/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content Noteillustrations throughout
- Weight277 g
- Width120 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jan Lewis
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.