About this product
- DescriptionCollins Primary Focus: Spelling - My Fourth Word Book is aimed at ages 7-9. This write-in book allows children to build up their own dictionary for each letter of the alphabet. Example high-frequency words are provided for each letter, with the opportunity to practice these words and plenty of space for children to add their own on each page. * Spelling rules are developed over the series to consolidate skills * The focus on phonetic spelling and word structure demonstrates clear links between spelling and grammar * The Word Books allow children to create their own dictionary and explore the alphabet * Ideal for building reference skills as well as practising spelling and handwriting
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFolens Publishers
- Weight70 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.