All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book summarizes the adventures a child had while her Mom was sick. A great friendship developed between Tiffany and Bianca, a character that would step out of the closet every night. Bianca would take care of her, bringing Tiffany safety and company during the long nights without her mother.
- Author BiographyB.M. Russell has had a special interest in writing since she was five years old. She loves acting and singing. She believes in dreams. One of them is to be in a movie one day. B.M. Russell loves animals. Her favorite pet is Toby, her dog. She loves playing the piano and exploring nature.
- Author(s)B.M. Russell
- PublisherWestbow Press
- Date of Publication07/06/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNashville, TN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestbow Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight78 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.