About this product
- DescriptionCelebrating tolerance and acceptance, this title focuses on the rewards and challenges of having a friend with a disability. It deals with everyday situations that are accompanied by informative sidebars which provide details of the highlighted disability.
- Author(s)Amanda Doering Tourville
- PublisherCapstone Press
- Date of Publication27/05/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleFriends with Disabilities
- Place of PublicationMankato
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPicture Window Books
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width207 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Interest Age5 - 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.