All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do animals do for Valentine's Day? Swans go on love cruises, pigeons cluck and coo, and tarantulas gaze into all four pairs of each other's eyes. By the author of the beloved All I Want for Christmas , Wishes for You , and How to Win Friends and Influence Creatures and the best-selling doodle books ( Doodles at Dinner , Doodles to Go , D is for Doodle , and Doodle a Zoodle ) is the cutest Valentine's Day gift for sweethearts of every shape and size.
- Author BiographyDeborah Zemke has illustrated more than thirty books for children and adults, including picture books, activity books, cookbooks, and business guides. She is also the designer of two illustration fonts for the International Typeface Corporation. She lives and works in Missouri.
- Author(s)Deborah Zemke
- PublisherBlue Apple Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationMaplewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlue Apple Books
- Content NoteFull Colour throughout
- Weight177 g
- Width140 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.