All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMY FUTURE is written for high school teachers, counselors and career advisors. The book provides 150 ready-to-use career/educational planning activities along with black-line masters for related handouts for the students. MY FUTURE is intended to assist students in making more appropriate decisions after high school whether they are planning on college, university, the trades, or direct entry into the workplace. Chapter titles include: Occupational Icebreakers; Identifying Your Interests; Identifying Your Abilities; Identifying Your Values; Choosing An Occupation; Successful Transitions After High School; and Setting + Achieving Your Goals.
- Author BiographyBrian Harris, the author of this book, is a former award-winning teacher who has taught in all grades in both elementary, middle and high schools. He has also been a guidance department leader in several schools. Brian has written more than 20 books in the area of student success and career/educational planning which have sold more than 500,000 copies. In addition to writing books, Brian is a noted conference speaker and teaches part-time in the Faculty of Education at Queen's University.
- Author(s)Brian Harris
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.