All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a daily devotional comprised of poems and anecdotes from a lifetime of journals by Beverly Haverly, and illustrated and edited by me, her husband, Lon Haverly. Her writing has a prophetic touch. They have been collected from a whole lifetime of journals. You cant sit down and write a book like this. It chronicles a lifetime of faith and hope in Jesus Christ in the face of illness, pain and personal struggle. This is a three-part daily devotional: 1. a daily poem, writing space, and a daily anecdote. 2. 381 scriptures written out below the poem, promises from God's Word that will enrich your life. 3. A reverse index of scriptures. It was her hope that you would use this book as a sppringboard to your own study and devotions.
- Author BiographyBeverly Jean Haverly was born in Denver, Colorado in 1948, and raised in Puyallup, Washington. She suffered from child onset asthma. At the early age of eight, during a serious attack, she had a vision of Jesus coming to her bedside and holding her in His arms. I first met her at age nineteen, and found one of her journals laying on the table. I glanced inside, and noticed that the writing was as if she were taking notes on the words of comfort God was speaking to her. I knew then that she was a godly woman of great faith, and that I could live a lifetime with her, which I did. We married a year later and moved to Oregon where she worked as a medical receptionist while I attended Bible College. She raised two wonderful sons, and lived there until she died January 9, 2008. In those early years, she served as an assistant pastor's wife at her church, Eugene Faith Center, for several years, and as a faithful participant in leadership there for several more years. Her health began to fail, and her life was more isolated to small group studies and home fellowship. Even though she suffered, she had a wonderful network of faithful friends that she reached out to and loved. This book is a tribute to her powerful faith and hope in her Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- Author(s)Beverly Jean Haverly
- Date of Publication08/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lon Haverly
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.