All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is poems, short stories, and other writings about topics that either pertain to me, my feelings, or thoughts, or that I was inspired to write.
- Author BiographyThis is my second book with poems in it (the first was strictly poetry), I am getting used to being a first time mom (my son is two this year), and I am engaged to my former husband, my son's father. I feel as if my Sun sign, my Moon sign, and my Rising sign are noticed in my every day actions, feelings, and thoughts. So I wanted to share these with you. I was born here in Washington State, and have lived here for almost my whole life. I try to have things like morals, or my personal opinion on things in my writings for others to think about. I have been writing either in my head or on paper many songs, poems, dreams, or thoughts ever since I could walk, talk, and read.
- Author(s)Jamie Marie Hall
- Date of Publication11/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.18Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.