All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.15
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.56
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.32
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.53
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $32.89
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $17.47
About this product
- DescriptionJoin Lulu, Grandma and Harry in the kitchen again, this time to help celebrate Lulu's birthday party with all sorts of delicious things, like fairy cakes, rocket fruit sticks and gingerbread bears. Lulu andHarry brainstorm party ideas including an outer space party, a disaur party and a teddy bears' picnic party, but which theme will Lulu choose and will her party be a success? The Best Ever Birthday is both a children's book and cookbook, featuring a fun story and whimsical illustrations, along with over 25 of Margaret Fulton's much-loved recipes. The food is fresh, simple and perfect for making with children. The Best Ever Birthday is a book that children will love to read as well as use in the kitchen, and is perfect for encouraging them to get involved in cooking.
- Author BiographyLouise has previously published the illustrated storybooks and cookbooks, My Grandma's Kitchen and The Best Ever Birthday, and the successful Cooking for your Baby and Toddler plus its sister Thermomix edition (which is Thermomix's biggest global seller). Louise lives in Sydney with her husband and young son, Harry.
- Author(s)Louise Fulton Keats
- PublisherHardie Grant Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHardie Grant Books
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Weight640 g
- Width224 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.