All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $52.50Trending at AU $56.98
- AU $54.99Trending at AU $65.89
- AU $34.39Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $47.50Trending at AU $66.87
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $42.24Trending at AU $60.57
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $13.69
About this product
- DescriptionAn exuberant celebration of a wonderful grandpa - and all grandpas everywhere! The grandpa in this book is truly brilliant. He builds fantastic sandcastles, he makes wonderful flower arrangements, and he's very, very, very patient. He's got an amazing bike, he's a terrific dancer and he kws all about first aid ...in fact there's very little this astounding grandpa can't do. The book ends, It's great to have a grandpa like mine. He's amazing! And one can argue with that!
- Author BiographyNick Butterworth is a British children's author/illustrator who has sold more than 17 million books. Nick's many children's books include My Dad Is Fantastic and related titles, The Whisperer (winner of the Nestle Prize), a series about Percy the Park Keeper and two books about Q Pootle 5. Nick has two grown-up children, and lives with his wife in Suffolk. He is a founding partner, with his son Ben, of Snapper Productions, which is producing the CBeebies animated series Q Pootle 5 . Nick is an executive producer, a writer and the production designer on Q Pootle 5.
- Author(s)Nick Butterworth
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/05/2008
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleMy Family is...
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight143 g
- Width218 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nick Butterworth
- Interest Age2+
Most relevant reviews
- nebin8425 Sep, 2011by
A lovely book to share, but not true for every Grandpa.
I think this is a lovely book for sharing with Grandpas. The only negative is that it is very specific when it talks about skills and items that the Grandpa has. The most confusing being "My Grandpa makes beautiful flower arrangements"... neither of my son's grandpa's really do that!