About this product
- DescriptionArizona was born in a log cabin her papa built in the meadow on Henson Creek. She grew to be a very tall little girl who liked to grow flowers, sing, and square dance to the music of the fiddler on Saturday night. But what she liked most of all was to read - and dream - about all the faraway places she would visit one day.
- Author(s)Gloria Houston
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication27/11/1997
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date10/09/1998
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight135 g
- Width254 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.