All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the wildly popular National Geographic Kids magazine department Funny Fill-In, a long-running hit, this fun, interactive book challenges kids to think about words in creative ways, and to write their own wild and wacky stories. Get ready to meet the heroes and heroines of Greek legend in this action-packed mythological adventure.Filled with excitement and hilarity, this compositional challenge lets you tell your very own story starring...YOU! Combining National Geographic Kids' photography and illustrations in colorful laugh-out-loud pages, this engaging, entertaining, and educational book takes you on an adventure through the wild west and invites you to enter a new world imaginatively by combining your story with theirs.
- Author BiographyNG Kids provides fun and fact-filled non-fiction for kids. Illustrator: DAN SIPPLE was born and raised in Detroit, attended art school, and now lives in southern California. He's been a long-time illustrator for National Geographic Kids and Little Kids magazines, and regularly illustrates the Funny Fill-In department. When not drawing, Dan enjoys cycling, reading, and the great outdoors.
- Author(s)National Geographic Kids
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication15/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleNational Geographic Kids Fill-In
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width132 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $234.90Trending at AU $288.63
- AU $30.63Trending at AU $35.61
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $49.59Trending at AU $52.57
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.32
- AU $42.81Trending at AU $47.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.