Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.45+ AU $13.50 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by seabird907
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChef, restaurateur and TV presenter Pete Evans is fired up about a subject very close to his, and every man's, heart - the barbecue. Tongs in hand, Pete takes you through three chapters of sizzling recipes starting with a weekend away, through to a lazy afteron barbecue and finishing with a more stylish evening affair. The recipes are beautifully illustrated and range from simple dishes like baked eggs with chorizo to a light Thai beef salad and a scrumptious parmesan and sage crusted pork cutlet with fennel salad. Each chapter also contains cocktails to add a little fuel to the fire.
- Author BiographyPete's award-winning restaurants include Hugo's Manly, Hugo's Bar Pizza and Hugo's Lounge in Sydney and the Pantry in Brighton, Victoria. His television work has included Channel Nine's daily food show 'Fresh', the series 'Fish', sixty episodes of 'Home' for the Lifestyle Channel and a documentary, 'Cooking for our Princess Mary'. Pete lives in Bondi with Astrid and their daughters, Chilli and Indii. Pete Evans has built a reputation as a chef, restaurateur, television presenter and (his personal favourite) fisherman. My Grill is his third book.
- Author(s)Pete Evans
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Content Note155 photographs
- Width215 mm
- Height260 mm
Most relevant reviews
- cf854827 Oct, 2016by
Great book for anyone that loves a good BBQ
Yummy recipes for your next BBQ. I've already made a few of the recipes and everyone loved them. Photos are gorgeous.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- sossie723 Sep, 2011by
It is definitely worth buying!
This is such a great book. The recipes are very easy! They are delicious & very tasty! It is like Pete is taking you on a journey with your senses through his meals.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35