CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
About this product
- DescriptionSome mornings Max wakes up happy. Some mornings he wakes up hungry. But on this particular morning, Max wakes up grumpy and everything feels t-quite-right. So Max goes looking for something to cheer him up but thing seems to work. His friends games can't cheer him up and being alone makes him even grumpier. Then Mum gives Max a kiss so tickly that his se starts to tingle and his mouth starts to twitch and he suddenly wants to laugh. Does Mum kw the secret cure for grumpiness? Endearingly illustrated by Felicity Gardner, Max the monkey is a typical toddler learning about himself and the world.
- Author BiographyFelicity Gardner is a Sydney-based illustrator whose work has appeared in magazines, advertisements and exhibitions. She is the illustrator of WHERE'S MY POTTY, SNOWY AND SNUFFLES and MY GRUMPY DAY.
- Author(s)Felicity Gardner
- PublisherHachette Australia
- Date of Publication28/07/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2014
- ImprintLothian Children's Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight130 g
- Width209 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.