All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIdeal for creative, budget-savvy brides and grooms to be, this practical, friendly guide will help couples plan and personalise their big day. It begins with a chapter on organisation: assessing your needs and your budget, selecting a theme and a style and working out what to do when. It then covers every element you might want to consider making, buying or renting, providing money-saving tips throughout. The book is packed with over 20 tried-and-tested projects, from a range of stationery designs, candle favours, wedding cakes, ring pillows and veils, to lanterns, bunting and paper flowers. The book is full of beautiful wedding photographs, which show the reader exactly how the projects work in a real wedding setting. Readers might want to recreate the author Marrianne's wedding exactly, or simply pick and choose elements they love to personalise their big day.
- Author BiographyMarrianne (Maz) Mercer studied at Buckinghamshire Chilterns University to gain a degree in Graphic Design and Advertising in 2005. From there she moved back to Kent to start her career as a graphic designer. She now works as a designer for a book publisher and enjoys making handmade beaded jewellery at weekends.
- Author(s)Marrianne Mercer
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication06/03/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width204 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.