My Health: Upgraded: Revolutionary Technologies to Bring a Healthier Future by Dr Bertalan Mesko (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.71Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $29.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $64.22Trending at AU $77.83
- AU $21.86Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $19.90Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $19.49
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $94.80
About this product
- DescriptionInformation in our DNA can predict our future health. Biotechlogy advances enable medical scientists to produce cells that fight tumors. Wearable devices measure our vital signs while at home. What we would have considered science fiction a decade ago is quickly advancing modern health care, and we haven't seen anything yet. Trained physician and medical futurist Dr. Bertalan Mesko, author of The Guide to the Future of Medicine, offers us a fresh look at how invative techlogies enable us to change health care for the long term. He shares advances such as the present reality of surgical robots and tackles questions such as whether narobots will ever swim in our bloodstream or whether actual, functioning organs can be made with 3-D printers. To keep readers grounded in the here and w, Dr. Mesko discusses how he uses techlogy to monitor and improve his own health. From charting his sleeping patterns to using exercise motivation apps, he gives us detailed examples of how we can use techlogy to live a healthy and proactive life. If you want an exciting and practical demonstration of where health care and medicine is heading, then My Health: Upgraded is for you.
- Author BiographyDr. Bertalan Mesko is a medical futurist who gives presentations at institutions including the World Health Organization and Yale, Stanford, and Harvard universities on how to establish a mutually positive relationship between the human touch and innovative technologies. He is the author of The Guide to the Future of Medicine, featured in Amazon's top 100 books. One of the world's leading biotech thinkers, Dr. Mesko serves as a consultant for pharmaceutical and medical technology companies. He works to educate health care professionals on how to use disruptive technologies effectively to converse with patients. He is the managing director and founder of Webicina, the first service that curates the medical and health-related social media resources for patients and medical professionals.
- Author(s)Dr Bertalan Mesko
- PublisherWebicina Kft.
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWebicina Kft.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.