All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMAKE UP TO BREAK UP...THAT'S LENNY AND ME I thought I'd have it made once I had a steady boyfriend...until Lenny and I got together. At first it was heaven, just like I'd imagined. Nobody could make me feel as happy as he did. But then the fireworks started. Lenny was wild, and sometimes I loved the crazy things he did. But I sure didn't love the way he cut school and flirted with other girls. He had a talent for making me mad, and when that happened...watch out! We'd always kiss and make up, and I'd fall in love all over again. But then he'd pull some crazy new stunt, and I'd blow up again. I couldn't help but wonder...how would we ever get it right?
- Author BiographyLinda Lewis has been a successful author and freelance writer for more than twenty-five years. Her career blossomed with the publication of her first book, We Hate Everything But Boys. She went on to write a series of eleven young adult novels, published by Simon & Schuster, between 1985 and 1993. The realistic and humorous stories are based on her diaries and experiences growing up in New York City. Lewis's adult novel, The Road Back to Heaven, was published in April 2007 by Baycrest Books. In addition, Lewis has had hundreds of articles published in national newspapers and magazines, mostly business and travel. Lewis is still married to Lenny, her childhood sweetheart, whose adventures were chronicled in her books. They live today in Boynton Beach, Florida. They have two children and a grandson.
- Author(s)Linda K. Lewis
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication31/03/2008
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon Pulse
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight202 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.