Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of poetry that I have written over many years. This is a reflection of the joys, loves, losses, and day-to-day events that t only I have experienced, but many others as well. This has enabled me to express my feelings along with helping others to heal, realizing that they are t alone. This book is dedicated to my family and loved ones whom have Lived, Loved and Loss.
- Author BiographyI have traveled overseas with the Air Force right out of high school, where I began keeping a journal and putting it into poetry. Over the years, I have been loved, suffered loss, diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, lost family members to cancer, and alzheimers, raised children, etc...writing poetry has been my outlet throughout my life. There have been humorous times as well, and I find that sometimes one must laugh or else they would just sit and cry. Writing this has lifted a burden off my shoulders and helped me deal with my feelings so that I can look back and reflect over the years.
- Author(s)Kelly S Kiser
- Date of Publication22/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.