All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $93.78Trending at AU $97.15
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.82
- AU $39.98Trending at AU $41.68
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.49
- AU $18.31Trending at AU $19.58
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.95
About this product
- DescriptionA lyrical and haunting debut vel about two teens who make a suicide pact and fall in love in the processSixteen-year-old physics nerd Aysel is obsessed with plotting her own death. With a mother who can barely look at her without wincing, classmates who whisper behind her back, and a father whose violent crime rocked her small town, Aysel is ready to turn her potential energy into thingness.There s only one problem: she s t sure she has the courage to do it alone. But once she discovers a website with a section called Suicide Partners, Aysel s convinced she s found her solution: a teen boy with the username FrozenRobot (a.k.a. Roman) who s haunted by a family tragedy and is looking for a partner.Even though Aysel and Roman have thing in common, they slowly start to fill in each other s broken lives. But as their suicide pact becomes more concrete, Aysel begins to question whether she really wants to go through with it. Ultimately, she must choose between wanting to die or trying to convince Roman to live so they can discover the potential of their energy together.This is a gorgeously written and compulsively readable vel about the transformative power of love, heralding the arrival of an extraordinary new voice in teen fiction, Jasmine Warga.
- Author(s)Jasmine Warga
- PublisherBlackstone Audiobooks
- Date of Publication10/02/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlackstone Audiobooks
- Contained items statement8 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time600
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.