My Interview Skills Are Strong (I Think)...So Why Didn't I Get a Job Offer?: Easy Guide for People with 5+ Years of Professional Work Experience to Be Ready for an Interview That Gets a Job Offer! by Stacie Garlieb (Paperback / softback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.05Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $21.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour resume had impactful information to get you an interview. Ready for the interview, you were early to the interview location, answered the questions, felt confident that they understood your qualifications for the position, and you believed you were going to be in the top of the list to move forward in the interview process. So why didn't you receive a job offer? Did you answer the interview questions completely? Were you prepared when they asked the 'tough' questions? At the end of the interview, did you determine what qualities the company looks for in a top candidate? Did the interviewer understand what your expectations are for a career opportunity? Are your career objectives a fit for the position and the company? Did you follow up effectively? Recruiters and hiring managers want you to accurately represent your ability to fit into their organizations. This book helps you take a collaborative view from hiring managers on what 'we' are looking for and how to best position yourself during the interview process so you can get the job offer you want. September 2011 updated version
- Author BiographyStacie Garlieb is the author of 'My resume is great (I think) TM ... so why didn't I get an interview?'(c). As the President of Successful Impressions, LLC, she assists working professionals with career search processes and skills. She has been featured several times on NBC television and KFYI radio during morning and evening news with interview tips. In partnership with University of Phoenix, Stacie is the creator and presenter for the 'Career Workshop Series' on resume building, interview preparation, interview skills, social media networking, and 're-careering' and transition in the workforce. Stacie is a well-known national speaker who has presented on various career skills topics at events such as 'Build Your Career Event' (Career Builder/University of Phoenix), Arizona Women's Expo, American Marketing Association International Conference (2010, 2011), Jobs for AZ Graduates Career Development Conference (2010, 2011), Reinvent Your Future 2010, Devlink Technical Conference, and multiple corporate team development sessions. Her career search tips and interview skills advice have been published in collegiate, national sorority, and alumni publications, and she is currently also featured as an expert as the Phoenix Career Transition Examiner at examiner.com and as the Career Planning Expert for College Expert Panel. As the author of the 'Career Search Skills Series' books available on Amazon and in college bookstores, she collaborated with other hiring managers to create generation specific guides to help people navigate the job search process. Through group presentations and one-on-one coaching on all career search related topics, she has worked with public and private college students nationally since 1991. Stacie was invited by California State Sacramento and University of the Pacific to act as a Career Consultant to the career services departments. She developed the Career Fair Training Program for University of the Pacific, and assisted in writing the Career Services Interview Skills guide. Over more than twenty years, she has worked for Fortune 500 organizations in sales, marketing, and management positions with recruiting responsibility after earning her Bachelor of Science from Arizona State University.
- Author(s)Stacie Garlieb
- Date of Publication20/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleI Think Career Skills
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $20.56Trending at AU $28.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.