All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's time for change Out with the Old In with the New. Let Go Let God .
- Author BiographyEarlene M. Robateau was born and raised in Jersey City N.J. To Thelma Johnson and the late Curtis Johnson she has 10 sibling's Earlene has been married for over 13 year's to John L. Robateau they have three beautiful children together Amanda, Amber, Jonathan, Earlene is a Minister and a Hairstylist and a Motivational speaker Earlene believer's God has given her a calling to spread his word through her ministry and to help people along the way so that he can be glorified.
- Author(s)Earlene Michelle Robateau
- PublisherEarlene Michelle Robateau
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEarlene Michelle Robateau
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.95
- AU $19.54Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $32.25Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $15.04Trending at AU $16.94
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $31.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.