All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.55
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $16.00
About this product
- DescriptionA hilarious vel about the ultimate high school hoax gone wrong - Heidi invents a boyfriend only to find that her fake Romeo is suddenly more popular than she is! Heidi has the perfect solution to her popularity problems - a fake boyfriend. She's even made him an Internet profile that makes him look like a motorcycle-riding, poetry reading bad boy. *swoon* Heidi's friends are so impressed they start emailing Heidi's fake boyfriend with their problems . . . including their problems with Heidi. As if that weren't bad eugh, a delicious and possibly single person called A Real Boy emails Heidi to say he kws the truth. Can Heidi escape from her world wide web of lies? Or will her chance at romance disappear faster than you can type gtg?
- Author BiographySusie Day is the author of SERAFINA *URGENTLY REQUIRES LIFE* and MY INVISIBLE BOYFRIEND. She lives in Oxford, England.
- Author(s)Susie Day
- PublisherScholastic Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Press
- Weight395 g
- Width155 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.