All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI wish I had what you have, people often remark after hearing me speak at Christian events. I usually inch my wheelchair closer, smile, and say, jokingly, Do you mean a neuromuscular disease? We laugh, but I m left to wonder: How can I possibly explain that they already have what I have but don t kw it? Dr. Beverly Rose In My Jesus, Your Jesus Dr. Beverly Rose shows readers how to reap the benefits of their God-given blessings. Employing wit, honest emotion, and tremendous spiritual wisdom, she shares powerful ways to overcome the daily obstacles, challenges, and trials of life by faith. In My Jesus, Your Jesus she introduces readers to the One she loves a Jesus who is personal, accessible, and able to lift every one of us above our circumstances. Dr. Rose has penned an inspirational, courageous, and encouraging devotional that will enable readers to find hope, joy, and healing. As Dr. Rose puts it, Whatever the malady, Jesus is the remedy.
- Author BiographyBeverly Rose, DMin, PsyD, MEd, is an ordained minister and a former Harvard Medical School instructor. She is the author of Mothers Never Die and So Close I Can Feel God s Breath. She leads a thriving spiritual community on Facebook at www.facebook.com/DrBeverlyRose.Her website is www.docbeverlyrose.com.
- Author(s)Dr Beverly Rose
- PublisherCreation House
- Date of Publication05/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreation House
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.