All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionBy offering a listening and empathetic presence, the chaplain ackwledges that every patient is unique and precious. When someone hits a crisis in life, hospitalization, illness, and even death of a loved one, than it's the chaplain's task to companion the patient, and leadeth (them) beside the still waters towards hope and healing. As a chaplain who provides spiritual support in the hospital environment to patients, family members, and hospital staff, the author gained many experiences, which he describes as bordering on the sacred. The journey to become a chaplain has been truly transformative, he writes, and opened my heart to others, brought me closer to our Heavenly Parent, and according to my wife, made me a more sensitive listener and a better husband. Basically I would say that the journey to become a chaplain has made me a better human being.
- Author(s)William P. Selig
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationMorrisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.