All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new work by a highly acclaimed author - The Big Music(2012) was described as 'One of the finest vels of the past decade' by the TLS The essay will appeal to all fans of Katherine Mansfield A profound meditation on the nature of home and artistic influence When Kirsty Gunn received a Randell Fellowship from the British Academy and Carnegie Foundation in 2009 she returned to spend the winter in Wellington, near the childhood home of Katherine Mansfield, the writer to whom she'd always felt most connected.
- Author BiographyKirsty Gunn is the recipient of several awards and prizes including the Scottish Arts Council Bursary for Literature, the New York Times Notable Book award, and the Sundial Scottish Arts Council Book of the Year. She is Professor of Writing Practice and Study at the University of Dundee.
- Author(s)Kirsty Gunn
- PublisherNotting Hill Editions
- Date of Publication20/08/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNotting Hill Editions
- Weight195 g
- Width120 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.