All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombining favourite Bible stories and prayers with a baby record book and family tree, this beautifully illustrated keepsake Bible is the perfect way to help you connect your family's story to God's story.
- Author BiographySally Ann Wright is a trained teacher and experienced author. She has written a large number of books for children, including several retellings of well-loved Bible stories. Married with four children, she lives just outside London. Honor Ayres' first book, A Child's Bible, topped 100,000 copies in its first printing. Married with three young children, she is actively involved in her church in the south-west of England.
- Author(s)Sally Ann Wright
- PublisherBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Date of Publication18/09/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationAbingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBarnabas for Children
- Width152 mm
- Height204 mm
- Illustrator(s)Honor Ayres
- Format DetailsPicture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.